If you poll a group of runners asking what their favorite food is, the number one answer will be pizza. Here is a delicious and simple pizza dough recipe. The recipe calls for all-purpose flour, however I make it with whole wheat and it is delicious. I usually top mine with tuna and red pepper.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees C (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.